Wednesday, March 17, 2010

YUMMY cheese and good advice

                                       As me and my mother were making dinner, I decided I would fry the mozzarella sticks because my sister loves cheese especially mozzarella sticks. It was time for dinner and I went to go find and call my sister to come eat. I saw my sister playing in the garden. (almost garden)  When I told her dinner was ready she was very reluctant to leave her special sand tower. When I told her we were having mozzarella sticks this was the result.
                                         Jochebed got up.                                       
She ran !!!!
                                          And ran !!!!!
                                        And opened the door to the smell of freshly fried mozzarella sticks. YUM!!!
                                         Look at how cheesy they look!!!
            Jochebed just couldn't resist After we prayed for the food she plunged right in and took a bite.  My mom did have her wash her hands before we sat down to eat. (just wanted to be clear that we do try to make it rule to always have good hygiene )              In this story there is two things to learn    advice      1. When your siblings don't want to do something that your parents have designated you to tell them to do. Try to make it exciting and attractive. If you love them follow my advice. It really helps! To all of my readers that have young siblings, Talk to your parents about a situation like mine and what they would do. They probably would say this is the best thing to do. (Just in case your parents ask I have 9 almost 10 years of experience in being a older sister.)     advice 2.  Keep good hygiene.

No comments: