Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't Like Bugs? Conquer your Fear



Should I?How do I grab this thing?Here goes everythingThat felt funny.Later SUCCESS!!!
Jochebed did not like Bugs Especially June bugs. But two days ago she Conquered her fear. Huzzah! I really do enjoy animals ,and even insects are okay with me. June bugs are okay as well. I really like to hold them ,but it all changes in just seconds when they sneak up on me and buzz around my ears like HUGE bees their not my friends then. I automatically give my brother the permission to kill every june bug he comes by. I don't give him that permission when june bugs are nice. But anyway my sister conquered her fear and thats all that counts. Jochebed still has a slight fear of their legs I mean they do feel and look kinda of funny and scary. She makes sure she holds them right at the tipy top like in the pictures (above). Ever since her victory Jochebed has been putting june bugs in her cute bug container we bought at vision forum. We linked Vision Fourms website on our link page. They have lots of tools to study insects.

No comments: