Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Father and Daughter Retreat Memories

On are way to the 2010 Father Daughter Retreat.Stretching at the gas stationHow did you know Georgia was on my mind?The Grand Lawn before the games.The Blindfold game was my favorite. Dad was walking backwards to take pictures of me.I met lots of sweet girls at the Retreat. We hope to stay in touch.The High Tea Some new friends.The Butterfly Center. Yes,they're real?Where next?I had a great time!The drive back was beautiful.Was I glad to see this! But most of all to see this!Deep in the heart of Texas.The Best Welcome.And the best welcome committeehugsand more hugs!I think everyone grew an inch taller. 
Hope to see you next time at the 2011 Father and Dauther Retreat. Me and daddy had a blessed time. And I know you would to!

No comments: