Tuesday, September 14, 2010

August 23, 2010 What a Day!!! (II)

                      This special day was not over.  We were half way through the day. Javier felt like making hamburgers. So, I asked Abigail to cut up some lettuce and  tomatoes, while I washed the dishes.  Abigail, to my surprise, jumped! And said, "I need to get the camera!"  When she came back, she took a picture of her dad and her brother. And said, "It looks like they are having a father and son TALK."               

As weeks go by,  that,  I finally get myself to posting this SPECIAL DAY.  I decide to call Javier and asked him if he remembers.... on Abigail's Birthday.  During lunch time....While making hamburgers...Does...he remember a talk with Christopher. And he said, "YES, It was a father and son TALK." Abigail was right, they did have a  TALK." So, I call for Christopher if he remembers anything that day. And he said they had a talk on Hebrews13:5 on contentment. My heart was warm, filled with lots of JOY. Christopher had remembered the reference which I call it the "address." And he also remember alot more that day. I was also grateful for Abigail for taking that picture. A moment of truth. What a well invested afternoon this has been.  

HEBREW 13:5
Let your conversation be without covetousness: and be content
with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee,
nor forsake thee.


No comments: